PPS dust filter bags are commonly known as cement dust filter bags. However, not stopping there, PPS dust filter bags are also widely used in other industries, let’s find out right away with the quality dust filter bag manufacturer – Đạt Tín.
What is PPS dust filter bags?
Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is an organic polymer consisting of aromatic rings linked by sulfides. This polymer-derived synthetic fiber and textile resist chemical and thermal attack. PPS is used in filter cloth for coal boilers, paper felt, insulators, film capacitors, special membranes, gaskets, and packaging. PPS is a precursor to a conductive polymer of the semi-flexible stick-shaped polymer family. PPS, which has other insulating properties, can be converted to the semiconductor form by oxidation or the use of doping agents.
Polyphenylene sulfide is an engineering plastic, commonly used today as a high-performance thermoplastic. PPS can be molded, extruded, or machined to tight tolerances. In pure solid form, it can be milky white to light brown. The maximum operating temperature is 218°C.
Inheriting the characteristics of PPS, the PPS dust filter bag can be known as a “super product” when it has high-temperature resistance, excellent wear resistance, good acid resistance, and good alkali resistance.
Highlights of PPS dust filter bags
- High tensile strength and low elongation
- Works well in a continuous temperature environment of 190 ℃.
- It is a cement dust filter bag because it is specialized for use in cement factories.
- Good permeability and can also be adjusted according to customer-specific requirements
- High filtration efficiency.
Specifications of PPS dust filter bag
What industry are PPS dust filter bags used in?
General applications include coal-fired boilers, incinerators, fluidized bed systems, cement factories, oil and gas factories, asphalt factories, and pulverized coal blasting systems.
PPS dust filter bags are also capable of operating effectively in environments containing up to 9% O₂. It is also capable of operating in areas with high humidity and where dew point intersections are common, ensuring that the outgoing air meets strict emission standards.
Address to find high quality PPS dust filter bags
Because the demand for dust filter bags is increasing, many poor-quality dust filter bags are available in the market. Therefore, when buying dust filter bags, you should only buy from reputable suppliers with quality products.
With products produced on a production line meeting the quality standards of ISO 4009-1997, ASTME 1294-89, ASTMF 316-03, Dat Tin ensures top quality of filter bags for the Vietnamese market.
- With over 10 years of experience in manufacturing the filter bag, constructing the filtration system & all filtration accessories with the highest filtration efficiency & effectiveness.
- Having great experience of manufacturing and distribution products of top brands in the dust filter industry is what creates Dat Tin’s reputation in the market.
- Dat Tin says “NO” to fake products / spare parts, unknown origin.
- We also provide additional services including door-to-door delivery, on time services and right quality. “Handle with care” delivery will ensure the consistent quality of the dust filter bag to the end users
Established since 2010, Dat Tin has determined its goal to manufacture types of dust filter bag, dust filter basket for industrial dust collecting system. With the knowledgeable and experienced team, we will bring the best satisfaction experience to our customers
Our mission: “Right product, right quality, Competitive price, Professional service”, Dat Tin tries our best efforts in order to bring satisfaction and trust to the customers. We committed to bring you satisfaction and peace of mind. Always making effort to bring satisfaction and permanent trust to our customers nationwide.
Dat Tin – a reputable design consulting company for many years has implemented many large projects of industrial dust filtration systems, industrial dust collection systems nationwide. Please contact us for advice on designing a high-performance dust collection system with the most reasonable price.
Visit the website for more detailed information or please contact:
- Hotline: 0917 531 007 – 0901 85 8686
- Tel: 0283 7280038 – Fax: 0283 7280039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No. 50, Street 1, Electricity Residence, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc District