Solenoid enclosure is an indispensable device to help prolong the life of dust filter devices. Together with Dat Tin learn information about reputable and quality Solenoid enclosures.
Features of solenoid enclosure
Dust filters often have to work in very harsh environments: high temperature, outdoor or dusty (due to dust accumulation after a long time of operation). People will integrate the solenoid coils into a sealed box, thereby increasing the durability of the solenoid coil.
The solenoid enclosure for remote control of the main pulse valves is protected by an aluminum dustproof and waterproof housing. Two-way plastic pump body with insert and terminal screw on the coil for easy installation and easy maintenance.
The solenoid enclosure can be prefabricated with a built-in 80 Watts heater, allowing automatic temperature control to prevent freezing and malfunction at low temperatures (down to -25 ℃). The solenoid enclosure saves you significant installation costs. Compact design ensures long life and minimal maintenance.
Specifications of solenoid enclosure
- Rated Watt: 14.0 VA (Per Coil)
- Weight (kg): 2.2, 3.2, 4.9, 6.5 (TS – 04, 06, 10, 12)
- Coil model: PM – 60
- Valve source: 1/4″
- Pressure: 0.05 ~ 9.8 kg/
- Temperature: -20 ~ + 110 (if not freezing condition)
The best-selling solenoid enclosures
Solenoid enclosure TS – 04
Solenoid enclosure TS – 06
Solenoid enclosure TS – 10
Solenoid enclosure TS – 12
Notes when using solenoid enclosure
- Regular pressure check for fuel gas system fluids should not exceed 15 psi, as damage can result from excessive pressure applied to the diaphragm.
- Power to the coils only when firmly attached to the valve core. The reason is that the coils will heat up during operation, which can go up to 150 °C.
Supplier of high quality solenoid enclosures
Solenoid enclosure is a very needed and efficient device today. If your factory needs to buy solenoid enclosures, please refer to Dat Tin. With more than 10 years of experience in manufacturing and distributing dust filter products, dust filter systems, and other equipment in the factory. Dat Tin’s products are distributed and manufactured to ensure top quality for the Vietnamese market.
- With over 10 years of experience in manufacturing the filter bag, constructing the filtration system & all filtration accessories with the highest filtration efficiency & effectiveness.
- Dat Tin says “NO” to fake products / spare parts, unknown origin.
- We also provide additional services including door-to-door delivery, on time services and right quality. “Handle with care” delivery will ensure the consistent quality of the dust filter bag to the end users
Our mission: “Right product, right quality, Competitive price, Professional service”, Dat Tin tries our best efforts in order to bring satisfaction and trust to the customers. We are committed to bringing you satisfaction and peace of mind. Strive to bring satisfaction and long-term trust to customers all over the country.
Visit the website for more detailed information, or please contact:
Hotline: 0917 531 007 – 0901 85 8686
Tel: 0283 7280038 – Fax: 0283 7280039
Address: No. 50, Street No. 1, Electricity Residence, Trường Thọ Ward, Thủ Đức District