The most common source of harmful health impacts for industry workers is dust. This is a particularly critical issue in cement factories, as dust is produced at all stages of the manufacturing process. Learn about cement dust treatment methods and cement dust filter bags with Dat Tin.
STAGES OF DUST GENERATION
The stage of mining, dam and transporting limestone to the warehouse in the factory, the stage of mining, dam (outside the factory) and transporting the clay to the warehouse in the factory.
Raw material storage and withdrawal stages for crushers, Raw material crushing stages, Raw material homogenization and kiln feeding stages, Coal grinding and supply stages, Clinker firing stages, Clinker cooling stages, transportation and storage of clinker, cement grinding stage, stage of storing and packing finished cement.
METHODS OF TREATING CEMENT DUST
DUST SETTLING CHAMBER
Advantages: low equipment and operating costs, no moving parts, no routine maintenance, no corrosive materials, gas-flow chillers can be added.
Disadvantages: poor recovery efficiency, not able to handle adherent particles, only large-sized dust can be recovered.
Advantages: no moving parts, can work at high temperature and high pressure, resistance is almost fixed and not great, simple manufacturing, cheap, high productivity.
Disadvantages: poor operating efficiency when the dust is less than 5µm in size, can not recover the sticky dust.
ELECTROSTATIC FILTER METHOD
Advantages : High dust removal efficiency: Can be more than 99%, Small flow pressure loss, Can filter very small dust: 0.1µm, Low power consumption
Disadvantages: Gas and vapor pollutants cannot be recovered and treated, high maintenance costs.
CLOTH BAG FILTER SYSTEM – PPS DUST FILTER BAG, SPECIALIZED FOR CEMENT
- This system consists of dust filter bags or woven bags, dust can be sucked into the tube by a centrifugal fan’s suction force.
- These dust filter bags are knitted or made to be sealed at one end. The dust-gas mixture enters the bag, resulting in dust being retained in the bag.
- The more dust adheres to the fabric fibers, the higher the resistance created by the filter bag.
- The dust filter bag must be cleaned periodically, to avoid overloading the exhaust fans so that dusty air cannot be sucked into the filter bags.
- To clean the bag, you can use the method of shaking the bag to clean the dust out of the bag, or you can use sound waves transmitted in the air or shake the bag by reversing the airflow, applying pressure, or slowly pressing it.
- The type of dust filter cloth used to sew cement dust filter bags must be durable, resistant to moisture, and have a high dust filtration level.
- The cloth bag dust filter is usually placed behind the mechanical dust filter to capture the small dust particles that the mechanical filtration process cannot retain.
- When the coarse dust particles are completely separated, the amount of dust held in the bag will be reduced.
PPS dust filter bag, also known as polyphenylene sulfide, is a heat-resistant dust filter material capable of working continuously at 190oC / 375oF.
Special PPS material has very good hydrolysis resistance, wear resistance, acid resistance. PPS material can be added to the antistatic fiber to become an antistatic dust filter. With advanced production technology:
- Welded folding dust filter bag, PTFE fiber membrane material, Polypropylene fiber, polyester fiber (precise 0.3um filtration) can achieve the best soot filtering results, the filtration efficiency is more than 99%.
- Industrial smoke dust filter cartridge PTFE membrane is waterproof, smooth surface is the biggest advantage, good pressure resistance and easy to clean dust.
- Membrane filter material: filter paper, filter cloth, single coating, wide corrugated design, smooth surface, a uniform gap.
- Double end cap 0.8 (mm) thick die-casting steel, plating, coating, anti-acid treatment.
- Inside and outside high strength anti-corrosion treatment, protection net.
- The belt, the inner frame of the anti-suction steel frame.
- Sealed foam layer to ensure no dust leakage, the filtration accuracy can reach 99.9%.
BENEFITS OF CEMENT DUST FILTER BAGS
As mentioned above, the amount of cement dust produced in the cement production process is very large. Moreover, it causes many serious harms to human health, the working environment and directly affects labor productivity, so the installation of industrial dust extraction systems, especially cement dust filter bags, is extremely important necessary to:
- Ensure the health of workers.
- Eco-environment protection.
- Protect the working environment.
- Increase the life of machines.
- Increase labor productivity.
- Save raw materials, help reduce costs, increase competitiveness.
WHY SHOULD WE USE DAT TIN’S CEMENT DUST FILTER BAG (PPS FILTER BAG)?
- The combination of compressed air vibration dust extraction technology and cloth bag dust filter is very suitable for small and fine cement dust that generates a very large amount of dust to achieve the highest efficiency.
- The structure of the cement dust collection system is simple, the dust filtration efficiency is very high, the concentration after treatment meets environmental safety standards.
- The PPS cement dust extraction system has a large suction pressure to handle the amount of cement dust dispersed from the production stages and reused in other stages to save costs. Cement dust extraction system is used by all cement factories as a solution to reduce production environment pollution and avoid waste of finished products.
- PPS cement dust collection system with dust filter cloth bags with anti-water and anti-moisture feature minimizes the possibility of cement cake on the surface of cloth bags. Dust removal solenoid valve system is strongly used in dusty and outdoor environments. The open-blade centrifugal fan reduces dust collection and minimizes blade unbalance.
Cloth bag filter system – PPS dust filter bag is the most modern technology to handle cement dust. Dat Tin – a reputable design consultant for many years has implemented many projects of industrial dust filtration systems, industrial dust collection systems, large dust collection systems across the country.
Please contact us for advice on designing a high-performance dust collection system with the most reasonable price.
Visit the website for more detailed information or please contact:
- Hotline: 0917 531 007 – 0901 85 8686
- Tel: 0283 7280038 – Fax: 0283 7280039
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: No. 50, Street No. 1, Electricity Residence, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc District
- > See more dust filter bag products here