Product Name: ASCO C113928 Diaphragm kits 3″ Pulse jet valve SCEX353.060
Material: Buna, Viton
- Diaphragm (Rubber or Fabric Reinforcement in Rubber Diaphragms) is a precision functional part used to check pressure or change fluid pressure into drive power.
- Fabric-reinforced in rubber diaphragms utilize a layer of engineered fabric material as part of the diaphragm construction. This layer of fabric gives tremendous design flexibility.
- Fabric is made of polyester, nylon, and silk and is commonly used for most applications, such as exposure to high-temperature or require extremely high-strength.
- Fabric reinforced diaphragms advantages:
* No Breakaway Force
* No Friction
* Functionality Over Wide Pressure Ranges
* High Strength
* Low Cost
* Simple Design
Differential pressure (PS): 0,35 – 8,5 bar [1 bar = 100kPa]
Ambient temperature range: -20 to +85 °C